The Pantheon Iconic Rome Hotel is more than just a 5-star hotel. We give our guests the chance to experience Rome like never before, to see it at its best. A stay at The Pantheon Iconic Rome Hotel means taking in all of the Eternal City, entering into its heart and soul, enjoying hospitality with the utmost attention being paid to every single detail.
In a setting like this one, gastronomy plays a leading role: immersing yourself in extraordinary flavours allows you to fully discover a place, to understand its history and culture. Our Idylio by Apreda restaurant, recently awarded with one Michelin star, is a real gourmet enclave that offers a wonderfully intimate atmosphere. Here, Mediterranean flavours blend perfectly with the international spirit that you would expect to find in a big city which has always been at the centre of the world. That’s why we have teamed up with an incredibly high-level chef whose cuisine is able to satisfy even the most demanding of palates. We are referring to Francesco Apreda, one of most brilliant talents on Italy’s culinary scene. Flair, technique, balance, Italian roots and elegant oriental influences: these are the hallmarks of this chef’s characteristic style.
Once you arrive into this treasure trove of flavours, you can choose to dine à-la-carte or opt for one of the three, incredibly appealing tasting menus: Inside The Pantheon, Seasons at the Pantheon, Iconic Signature at the Pantheon. The first represents Rome through the eyes of Francesco Apreda: a “new”, modern capital that takes its inspiration from its roots in order to express itself like never before. ‘Seasons’ takes you “outside” of the restaurant and follows the changing of the seasons and nature’s rhythms, always making fresh ingredients, as well as quality, come out on top. This menu therefore evolves constantly, tantalising and tempting guests, giving rise to new dishes by the chef that are destined to become big hits. Talking of great classics, let’s move on to ‘Signature’: a journey through Apreda’s history, offering valued and sought-after gourmet dishes from all over the world, underlining the fact that The Pantheon is his new home.
- Michelin Guide 2020, 1 Michelin star for Idylio by Apreda Restaurant
- Ristoranti d’Italia 2020 Guide of L’Espresso, Tre Cappelli
- I Cento della Lavazza Guide, Premio novità 2020
- Ristoranti d’Italia 2020 Guide of Gambero Rosso, Tre Forchette
- Ristoranti d’Italia 2020 Guide of Gambero Rosso, “Pastry chef dell’anno” to Edvige Simoncelli for the patries of the Idylio by Apreda
- Le Guide de La Repubblica 2020, Migliore cucina d’ispirazione internazionale
- Michelin Guide 2019, 1 Michelin star per il Ristorante Idylio by Apreda
- Guida Ristoranti d’Italia de l’Espresso, Tre Cappelli 2020
- Guida I Cento della Lavazza, Premio novità 2020
- Guida Ristoranti d’Italia 2020 della Gambero Rosso, Tre Forchette
- Guida Ristoranti d’Italia 2020 della Gambero Rosso, “Pastry chef dell’anno” conferito ad Edvige Simoncelli per i dolci dell’Idylio by Apreda
- Le Guide de La Repubblica 2020, “Migliore cucina d’ispirazione internazionale”
Discover our menus
A credit card will be requested to guarantee your reservation, no charge will be made during the booking process. It’s possible to delete your reservation up to 24 hours before your arrival time without incurring in any penalty. In case of a no show, late cancellation or not communicated change of party size, a fee of 100€ per person booked or missed cover will be applied.
In case a deposit was required, this is to be intended as not reimbursable.
To complete this unforgettable dining experience, you can also choose from some of the best wines from Italy and around the world. A wine list featuring approximately 600 bottles, starting from some of Italy’s best wine-growing regions with companies that have made and continue to make oenological history in our country. The list continues with French wines, with Burgundy playing a leading role. Lastly, we have a section dedicated to wines from the rest of the world. Top labels, but also small producers and less famous gems boasting enviable value for money. Chef Apreda’s cuisine also goes perfectly with the wonderfully varied world of mixology, with food and cocktail pairings that are yet to be fully explored holding some incredibly interesting surprises in store.